Thursday, August 11, 2011

Taylor Armstrong Talks Split From Husband


EOnline.com:
As if the ladies of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills didn't have enough drama to deal with, try going through a divorce on top of all that catfighting.


"Unfortunately for me this year, there were a lot more tears, a lot more pain," Taylor Armstrong exclusively told us about her recent split with husband Russell Armstrong at this week's grand opening of Kendra Scott Jewelry in Beverly Hills.


How's their 5-year-old daughter Kennedy holding up in all this?


"I know it's going to be hard for me to watch a lot of it," Armstrong says of the series' sophomore season. "It's been such an emotional ride for me this year. And it's one thing to experience it, but then to watch it again on television and know that millions of other people are watching, it's going to be tough."


As for daughter Kennedy, Armstrong says, "She's doing great."


"I'm out and I'm spending a lot of time with my daughter right now," she said. "We're just trying to really take it day by day right now and trying to keep her life as consistent as possible and make sure she knows that she's surrounded by so much love and we're so fortunate that she really is."

No comments:

Post a Comment