Sunday, August 14, 2011

Camille Grammer Apologises To Kelsey Over Penis Jibe


TMZ.com:
Camille Grammer realizes it really isn't all fair in love and war, because she now regrets the comment she made about Kelsey's junk.


As you know, Camille said -- referring to Kelsey -- "Big hands, big feet, big disappointment."


Now she's given TMZ a statement, trying to take it back: "Some joking remarks I made to Kyle Richards got picked up and caused my ex-husband great embarrassment and for that I sincerely apologize. While the media added words and blew it out of proportion, I acknowledge my part in this and regret my remarks."


But it's not all nice, because Camille goes on, complaining she wants to settle their differences "but Kelsey just seems to want to fight this." Camille adds, "I offered a 50/50 physical split with joint custody and was soundly rejected."


Camille says, "Now he will only communicate through lawyers and others and I fear the message we're sending our children."


Small penis comments create big problems.

1 comment:

  1. Camille is a big disappointment! She was a dragon lady before she discovered that Kelsey was through with her. Now she trys to change her image. Not going to happen. I really enjoyed the first season of the Beverly Hills Housewives, but because Camille is returning for the second season, I will not be watching. She's a real pig!

    ReplyDelete