Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Luann de Lesseps’ Shocking Arrest Video: ‘I’ll Kill You!’



TheDailyBeast.com:
A shocking video of an inebriated Countess Luann de Lesseps telling cops she is going to kill them while being arrested and buckled into a police car has surfaced online.

The footage was filmed by an in-car camera when the Real Housewives of New York star was arrested on Christmas Eve last year in Palm Beach, Florida. 

In the video she can be heard protesting, “I’ve done nothing wrong! I’ve done nothing wrong,” before she is taken out of the car, apparently to have her handcuffs adjusted.  

From outside of the car she can be heard saying, “Oh my God I’m gonna get you, I’m gonna get you big time, you’re gonna b… so bad, you gonna be so bad. I’ve done nothing wrong and you’re handcuffing me. Guess what?”

Another voice can be heard saying, “What?”


She is then pushed back into the car, and says, “I want my shoes and my bag and my stuff. Stop touching—don’t touch me. I am going to kill you! I’ll kill you! I will kill you! For what? What did I do?”
RELATED: Luann de Lesseps Gets Closure from Death of 'Brilliant' Friend on Hollywood Medium

No comments:

Post a Comment