Monday, May 7, 2018

Danielle Staub Marries Fiancé Marty Caffrey


USmagazine.com:
Putting the wife in housewife! Real Housewives of New Jersey star Danielle Staub wed Marty Caffrey on Saturday, May 5, Us Weekly can exclusively confirm.

The wedding was held on the beach at sunset on the Bahamian island of Bimini, with Staub’s former RHONJ castmate Teresa Giudice serving as matron honor, while Melissa Gorga and Margaret Josephs were bridesmaids.

Staub, who wore a Pnina Tornai gown, spoke to Us Weekly exclusively hours before the nuptials and admitted she was a “little nervous” as a stream of visitors came by.

“All my family, my friends, everyone’s checking in with me, and I’m like, ‘Guys, I haven’t showered, I still haven’t showered, and I’m getting married today,'” she told Us with a laugh.

As she prepared to walk down the aisle, Staub admitted that she was “excited to be a wife.”

“It’s different when you’re a girlfriend, and then it’s different when you’re a fiancée, the stages are all different. When it gets real, and we did our rehearsal last night, and we did our fake I do’s, it’s like, oh my God, we’re almost married,” she said. “This is happening I felt like, when I saw his family last night for the first time after our rehearsal, on the beach, I felt them looking at me like I was a wife. And to me, and my daughters, looking at him like he is my husband. And I think it definitely made it super profound for me.”

Staub, 55, is set to return for RHONJ season 9. A source previously told Us that Bravo cameras will capture her nuptials.
RELATED:  The 10 Most Outrageous Gifts on RHONJ Star Danielle Staub's Wedding Registry

No comments:

Post a Comment