Thursday, May 3, 2018

Kristen Taekman: ‘Real Housewives’ Made My Marriage Stronger


PageSix.com:
After two seasons on the “Real Housewives of New York,” model turned fashion blogger Kristen Taekman is thoroughly enjoying this year’s catfights from the comforts of her couch.

“I think that this current cast is probably the best they’ve ever had,” Taekman, 41, recently told Page Six. “I think that it takes everyone a couple years to get used to everyone, and I love that they didn’t add anyone new. I caught up the other day, and this is the most amazing chemistry, ever. I think they finally found the right formula of personalities, and I’m excited to see what unfolds.”

Although the cameras aren’t documenting her every move anymore, Takeman re-emerged in the press following 2015’s Ashley Madison scandal in which it was revealed her husband Josh had an account on the site which matches users looking to have an affair.

“We went to therapy on the show, and I think that when couples are married and then they have small kids, everything shifts, and I’m sure it’ll shift again, once the kids grow up and go to college, and I think we were going through a shift,” Taekman said of their time on “Housewives.”

“I think it was good for us to sit back and kind of check in with where we were and made us definitely much stronger as a couple. Kind of coming out the other end of it, I feel like it really puts you to the test in a really good way, I think that’s what we did, and we’re stronger for it,” she continued.

Despite no longer being on “Housewives,” Taekman continues to give fans a glimpse into her life and closet with the style site, Last Night’s Look.

“It’s really turned into a full-time job, which is super exciting,” Taekman explained. “It started off as a hobby, to tell the fans of the show where I got all of my fun looks. In the last two years, it’s really taken off. I work on it every day, and it’s this really fun job.”
RELATED:  Kristen Taekman stressing her ‘shoe game’ at New York Fashion Week

No comments:

Post a Comment