Monday, May 21, 2018

'Friend' of Atlanta Housewives Shamea Morton Is Pregnant with Her First Child


USmagazine.com:
The Real Housewives of Atlanta cast is about to get a little bigger. Shamea Morton, a regular guest star on the Bravo reality series, and husband Gerald Mwangi are expecting their first child together.

“I am due around Thanksgiving,” Shemea tells Us Weekly exclusively.

Shamea broke the news on Sunday, May 13, at her 36th birthday party held at Sage Woodfire Tavern Perimeter in Atlanta. Costars Porsha Williams, Kandi Burruss and Sheree Whitfield were on hand to celebrate.

“God has blessed me so much. I’ve got a great husband that I love so much. I’ve got awesome, awesome friends and family,” began the former Atlanta Falcons cheerleader. “The only thing I can ask if for a healthy baby.” The room quickly erupted into thunderous applause, as Shamea and the Kenyan businessman held up signs. Hers read, “S—t just real,” while his featured drawings of sperm and read: “One made it.”
RELATED:  Who is Shamea Morton's Husband? 5 Things You Need to Know About Gerald Mwangi

No comments:

Post a Comment