Friday, September 29, 2017

Teresa Giudice Opens Up About the Future of Her Marriage


BravoTV.com:
Teresa and Joe Giudice's marriage has overcome a lot of adversity over the past few years. However, The Real Housewives of New Jersey mom doesn't seem to be as certain about the future of their relationship as she once was.

Teresa opened up during a recent interview with Us Weekly about whether her 18-year marriage to Joe can survive his time away as he continues to serve his 41-month sentence in prison. "Will I still be married to Joe in 40 years? I have no idea," she said. "You don't know what life will bring." 

The RHONJ author opens up about her marriage like never before in her upcoming book Standing Strong, which hits shelves October 3. In it, she reveals that she's still angry with Joe for getting them into the financial situation that led to both of them serving time in prison. "I know he didn't mean to do it intentionally, but I'm still mad at the situation," she told Us Weekly. "He should have been on top of everything!"

But Teresa said that Joe now "definitely feels a lot of guilt." "When he came to see me in jail, he cried all the time," she shared. "Joe is more sentimental than I am."

When asked if Teresa has ever thought, "I'm done" when it comes to her marriage with Joe, she said, "Not yet." But the road to forgiveness might be a long one for the RHONJ couple. "When he gets home, we'll see. We have to ride this whole thing out. He has to serve his time, come home and do amazing. And then I'll answer that question," she explained. "But I am giving him a chance. That's why I'm standing by him."
RELATED: Jailbird Joe Giudice Scores Huge Victory In Explosive Prison Lawsuit

No comments:

Post a Comment