Friday, September 29, 2017

Kim Zolciak Talks That Kenya Moore 'Pimping Your Daughter Out' Moment


TooFab.com:
Kim Zolciak has three simple rules: "Don't mess with my man, my money or my kids."

Unfortunately, Kenya Moore did not get the memo because in the "Real Housewives of Atlanta" Season 10 trailer, she broke rule No. 3. 

"She is not a good person," Kim told TooFab during an upcoming interview for Bravo's new season of "Don't Be Tardy." 

"Don't mess with my man, my money or my kids. At the end of the day, that's it. You don't do it, and she crossed that line."

It all started when the conversation turned to Kenya's surprise marriage to businessman Marc Daly.

"Have you guys met her husband?" asked Kim, to which Kenya shouted back, "Worry about pimping your daughter out, bitch!"

A major storyline this season will be unveiling Kenya's mystery husband, who Kim is convinced does not exist.
RELATED:  Kim Zolciak-Biermann Claps Back Following Miss Lawrence's Comments About Plastic Surgery

No comments:

Post a Comment