Monday, September 25, 2017

Luann de Lesseps is Back in the Studio


PageSix.com:
Ladies and gentleman, the former Countess has arrived — to the studio, that is.

Newly single Luann de Lesseps documented her latest trip to the recording studio Thursday, a month after pulling the plug on her seven-month marriage to Tom D’Agostino.

The “Real Housewives of New York” star, who dropped the memorable singles  “Money Can’t Buy You Class” and “Chic, C’est La Vie,” teased new music following the split.

“I want to pour my heart into music again, and I’ve been working on a book about resilience, about how I bounce back no matter what life throws at me,” De Lesseps, 52, told People. “I don’t regret this marriage. I have learned from it.”

De Lesseps filed for divorce in August amid allegations of D’Agostino’s infidelity. The Bravo personality remains adamant he was faithful during their union.

“He’s a flirty guy, he’s a social guy, and I think people take that the wrong way sometimes. But it’s not a good look,” De Lesseps said recently on “Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen.”
RELATED:  Luann de Lesseps and Tom D'Agostino Run Into Each Other for the First Time Since Split: Details!

No comments:

Post a Comment