Sunday, January 24, 2016

Ramona Singer's Hair Extensions Business Is Here


People.com:
As any avid Real Housewives of New York fan would know, Ramona Singer is particular about her hair. And that’s putting it lightly. Just the thought of damaging her blowout provided a multi-episode arc, two different wine-throwing confrontations and even drew (literal!) blood. But the reality show star recently gave Lux Beauty Club extensions a try and not only was there no drama, she’s now so obsessed that she’s partnering with the brand.

Singer opted for a bob back in 2009, telling PEOPLE, “I’m renewing myself. I went to Oscar Blandi and I wanted to get my hair trimmed. I needed a new look. Afterward I said, ‘Oh, my God, I feel like an older Cameron Diaz’ — very sexy and chic and young and hip. I loved it.”

And after seven years on the Ramona Coaster, she was ready for yet another change this season. PeopleStyle caught up with Lux Beauty Club co-founder, Victoria Flores who says Singer started embracing extensions a month or so ago.

Even though the two have known each other for years, Singer always avoided from extensions out of fear they would damage her hair. Flores finally talked her into them, and Singer agreed to sport them just in time for the latest season.

After “loving” her new look and feeling “10 years younger,” Singer decided she wanted to partner with the brand.

“It was her idea,” Flores says. “She said she loves this product and that she only works with companies she believes in, and that she’d like to somehow become a partner. So we said absolutely.”
RELATED:  Ramona Singer Gives Mystery Man A Lap Dance At Sushi Restaurant

No comments:

Post a Comment