Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Kathryn Edwards on Confrontation with Faye Resnick: 'It Was a Long Time Coming'


People.com:
Kathryn Edwards is about to enter The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.

The former model, 51, makes her debut on the Bravo show Tuesday, which will see her have a confrontation with Faye Resnick.

"It was a long time coming," Edwards tells PEOPLE. 


The feud dates back to the early 1990s, when Edwards and her then-husband Marcus Allen were friends with O.J. Simpson and Nicole Brown Simpson. In 1994 after Nicole's murder, Resnick, 58, published a book claiming Edwards' then-husband Allen had an affair with Nicole while he was engaged to Edwards – claims both Edwards and the former NFL star have denied.  

Edwards says Resnick's book, Nicole Brown Simpson: The Private Diary of a Life Interrupted, was published without Resnick reaching out to her about its claims.

"She never met me. She didn't know me. That always bothered me, that she acted like she did," says Edwards. "I waited a long time. I'm one of those people who can wait for a lifetime to say what I have to say to somebody. It was good. I was happy to get it off my chest."

Ahead of joining RHOBH, Edwards says she was unsure what her relationship with Kyle Richards would be like, as the star is close friends with Resnick – but Edwards and Richards have become close. 


"She's a great girl and my husband [former NFL star Donnie Edwards] and her husband [Mauricio Umansky] hit it off, and so it's a nice little friendship there," says Edwards. "I think Kyle is going to let Faye and I figure it out on our own. [The book] was before she was friends with Faye. It is what it is."  
RELATED: Who Is Faye Resnick on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills?

No comments:

Post a Comment