Monday, January 4, 2016

Bitter Ex-'Real Housewife' Brandi Glanville Calls Lisa Vanderpump A 'Cunt' After Her Dog Dies


RumorFix.com:
Ouch! Where’s the Christmas spirit, y’all?!

It’s no secret that Brandi Glanville and Lisa Vaderpump have been battling a feud among themselves for quite some time now, but right when we thought the bad blood might finally be dying down, Glanville swoops in with some more nastiness!

Lisa, who is currently mourning the loss of her dog Daddio,received a “hateful” text from the reality TV star while he was out at PUMP celebrating the rescue and arrival of two dogs who were saved from being murdered at the Yulin Festival.

“Merry Christmas vanderC*** and yes I am having my moment AND it’s amazing!!! How is yours???? Haha haha #karmasabitch Or is it a c***?? Hahahaha,” Brandi wrote in a text to Lisa.
Of course, it didn’t take long until Lisa passed along the message to TMZ, saying, “It’s sad to have that much hatred in your heart especially at this time of year. Our Lil Daddio meant the world to us. Anyway, happy Christmas.”

But Brandi insists she had no idea that Daddio had died, telling Real Mr. Housewife that she called Lisa a c*nt because she was talking crap about her on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.

“If you’re going to be on a television show and talk shit about me when I’m not there to defend myself expect a nasty text calling you a c**t in response. I had no knowledge of her dog dying. I am an animal advocate myself and have always rescued pets. My two dogs I have now are rescues. I don’t use my animals as accessories. Sorry she lost her dog, but my text had nothing to do with that.”
RELATED: Brandi Glanville: James Kennedy is LYING! We NEVER Hooked Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment