Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Lisa Vanderpump Defends Questioning Yolanda Foster's Heath Issues: 'She Has Questions Too'


People.com:
Lisa Vanderpump says just because she has asked questions about Yolanda Foster's health doesn't mean she doubts her struggles are real.

"I had questions, but I think you see she has questions too," the The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star said on SiriusXM's Dirty, Sexy, Funny with Jenny McCarthy Tuesday. "She's having her breast implants taken out, so is it silicone poisoning that is really damaged her immune system? She's had amalgam taken out of her mouth." 


Vanderpump, 55, also weighed in on the split between Yolanda and husband David Foster.  

"I didn't have an inkling and I'm very sad about that because I loved seeing them together," she told Jenny McCarthy I thought they were a great fit, and I don't know if it was the illness that has taken a toll."

Vanderpump took some heat after the December premiere of RHOBH when she questioned Foster's Lyme disease struggles, saying she doesn't know what's wrong with Yolanda's health.

"I'm not that close to her. I never have been. She kind of turned on me," Vanderpump said, before adding, "But I have to let that go because the most important thing now is that she is not well." 
RELATED:  9 Times Lisa Vanderpump Proved She Was The REAL Sex Monster

No comments:

Post a Comment