Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Bethenny Frankel Slams Erika Jayne's New Music Video as 'Cheap' and 'Cheesy' on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills


People.com:
A little bit of New York is invading Beverly Hills on Tuesday's Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.

Bethenny Frankel stops by for a dinner party with the ladies – and to give Erika Girardi a critique of her latest music video (recorded as her alter ego Erika Jayne).

"I don't love the production value of it. I think it goes too slow in the beginning and it looks cheap," she says in an exclusive clip. "I think it was trying to be a little avant-garde, but it's not quite getting it with that silver cheesy bed."

Girardi takes the critique well, telling the camera, that "everyone is entitled to their opinion." 


"I just don't agree with her. I don't think she knows what she's talking about," says Girardi, 44.

The other women also defend their new cast member.

"I like Bethenny, but sometimes she needs to sweeten her delivery a little bit," says Lisa Vanderpump.

Frankel, 45, says part of her issue with the video is she didn't get it right away.

"I'm pretty good at marketing. The way I see things is, I want to know what something is the minute I see it, no matter what it is," says Frankel.  
RELATED: Bethenny Frankel: My Divorce Battle Is ‘Like A Drop Of Poison In The Ocean’

No comments:

Post a Comment