Friday, November 6, 2015

Meghan King Edmonds Slams Vicki Gunvalson: 'She Is a Filthy Liar'


People.com:
Meghan King Edmonds has had plenty of drama with her Real Housewives of Orange County costar Vicki Gunvalson, but now that the reality show has officially wrapped it's 10th season and aired three explosive reunion shows, Edmonds is officially writing her off for good.

"I don't consider Vicki a friend. I've never filmed with just her," Edmonds tells PEOPLE. "I think she is a filthy liar who plays the victim, and I refuse to ever willingly associate myself with that."

After spending much of the season defending Brooks Ayers controversial cancer diagnosis, Gunvalson admitted during the reunion show that she no longer believed her ex-boyfriend was in fact sick and that she also fabricated a story earlier this season about calling Heather Dubrow's doctor husband to treat him.

"I care too much about my reputation than to tarnish it by pretending to be friends with a reality television actress," Edmonds, 31, adds. "I bring real stories to the Housewives and I won't sink to the level of associating with fakeness." 
RELATED:  ‘Real Housewives of Orange County’s’ Jim Edmonds on Being a Reality Star: ‘It’s Weird’ (Exclusive Video)

No comments:

Post a Comment