Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Kim Fields Admits 'I've Lost Myself' While Becoming Mom


People.com:
Kim Fields doesn't have a lot of female friends.

The former Facts of Life star, 46, has openly admitted she was interested in joining the cast of The Real Housewives of Atlanta because she hoped it would bring her friendships outside her close-knit family.

"Now how in the world can you live without a girlfriend? Who do you tell your secrets to?" RHOA's Phaedra Parks asks new castmember Fields in a preview clip exclusive to PEOPLE.

"For me, I don't have, you know, the hangout girlfriends," Fields responds in the clip, which will air Sunday. 


Fields goes on to admit (to Parks' shock) that she doesn't go and get her nails done or have spa days.

"Oh my god. Why? Are you kidding me? As long as I don't look or smell homeless, I'm good," Fields says.

In a to-camera confessional, Parks quips, "as a church going sister, I would think she would know cleanliness is next to godliness."

"I don't have a Kim happy place for Kim," Fields says. "Other than my work, my kids, my husband."

The actress – who is raising sons Sebastian, 8, and Quincy, almost 2, with husband Christopher Morgan – asks Phaedra how she found her happy places.

"I didn't marry young. I knew who I was. I knew what I liked to do," Parks says. "I didn't want to lose myself in my marriage and my kids. So, I get my nails done every week. I get my hair done every week. You gotta get that time."  
RELATED: She Might Just Be Our Favorite: Kim Fields Moments We Can’t Wait To See On RHOA

No comments:

Post a Comment