Sunday, September 4, 2011

Melissa Gorga Talks Relationship With Teresa Giudice, Ashley Holmes, & Music!


RealityTEA.com:
In two new interviews, Real Housewives of New Jersey star Melissa Gorga talks her music career, the current status of her relationship with sister-in-law Teresa Giudice, as well as her take on Jacqueline Laurita’s drama with daughter Ashley.


While talking to the Hollywood Life, Melissa discusses the toll the Gorga/Giudice feud has had on Teresa’s daughter Gia. “Gia’s different, but the kids are still young enough where they don’t know what’s going on [between Teresa and I],” states Melissa, adding that things between her and Teresa are actually OK at the moment, but more on that below.


And when it comes to Ashley Holmes’ volatile relationship with her mother Jacqueline, Melissa actually defends Ashley, 20.“I’ve never seen a bad thing out of Ashley,” Melissa explains. “She’s very respectful to me, to all adults around her.”


“It’s that time of her life, she’s kind of not sure where she wants to be or what she wants to do and it’s a little frustrating for Jacqueline,” adds Melissa, also saying that if she ever has to experience something similar with her now six-year-old daughter Antonia, she’ll hope to work through it. “I want to show her that I’m her friend, but I also want to be her mother. I don’t want her to hate me, but I want her to respect me.”


What is clear is that Melissa will not hesitate to take parenting pointers from the one and only Caroline Manzo! “I look at her and I see a lot of my family with them,” Melissa says of The Caroline. “I love Mama Caroline!”


Melissa also discusses her new single “On Display,” which is currently available for purchase on iTunes. She explains what the song is really all about: “It’s about being on display in your everyday life. It’s your first day at your new job, people are looking at you and watching you… People are looking at you, they’re waiting for you to do something wrong, but you’re not going. You’re standing tall.”

No comments:

Post a Comment