Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Crazy Kelly Bensimon Can’t Admit She Was Fired From ‘Real Housewives Of New York’


OKMagazine.com:
After three seasons on The Real Housewives of New York City, Kelly Bensimon was not asked to return to the Bravo show next year. The former model attended the Buoniconti Great Sports Legends Dinner on Monday where she talked to reporters about ending her run on reality TV and what’s next for her. But one has to be careful with Kelly, who was very particular about certain word choices throughout the interview.


“First of all, I don’t like the word fire,” Kelly corrected reporters, cheerily enough. “This is Housewives and this isn’t — you know, we’re in a recession. Let’s be careful with that.”


The mother of two was also quite careful of her own words when asked what she thought of the rumor co-star Ramona Singer might have had something to do with certain ladies not being asked to return.


“I don’t really like rumors. There’s really no truth to rumors,” Kelly told OK!. “And you know, listen. It’s Housewives. You gotta watch it.”


The reality star continued, “You gotta keep on watching and it’s a really great show and it’s hilarious. If you’re not laughing with me, laugh at me.”


Kelly’s polite phrasing preferences continued when she was asked about her post-Housewives plans.


“I don’t like the word ‘post’ because I had a great time with Housewives,” Kelly told OK!.


“My next journey is all about, ‘I can make you hot.’ I have a new jewelry line that’s coming out for a resort, my new book that’s coming out in the Spring and then I have a big announcement to make in October.”
Wow, that must've been one tough interview, but hey that's the crazy world that is Kellyland--don't pretend that you won't miss it a little bit.

3 comments:

  1. I think she was dropped one too many times on her head as a child. Did she ever speak a completely sentence once in that article?

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I typed "Completely" when I meant complete. That will teach me to throw rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This nut job couldn't find a clue even with a gps, map and Bethany Frankel holding her hand while following the yellow brick road.

    ReplyDelete