Friday, September 2, 2011

Dina Manzo Talks About Life After 'Housewives'



TheInsider.com:
Real Housewives of New Jersey star Dina Manzo chatted with The Insider, revealing why she has no regrets about leaving Housewives for her own reality show called Dina's Party.


"[Dina's Party is] less drama," Dina said through a knowing smile. "Nobody wants to skin me ... I don't think."


Dina's new show follows the special events planner as she transforms her clients' homes to fulfill their fantasy for their special occasion, which includes weddings, anniversaries, graduation parties, etc.


Although she's glad to be off the show, Dina still credits Housewives with furthering her career.


"I say Bravo gave Project Ladybug and my foundation for children with cancer its wings and I am forever grateful," said Dina. "As talented as I am, I don't think HGTV would've found me without being on Bravo."


Project Ladybug is a charity that strives to improve the outcome of children with life-threatening conditions by improving the quality of life of those children and their families.


Dina's Party airs Saturday nights on HGTV.

No comments:

Post a Comment