Sunday, June 4, 2017

Ramona Singer on Jill Zarin's Return to 'RHONY': 'I Don't Want To Talk About Her'


BuddyTV.com:
Jill Zarin, who is set to make her return to The Real Housewives of New York City on Wednesday's episode, has never held back when it comes to her long-standing feuds, especially when it comes to Ramona Singer.

In recent interview, Jill opened up about her current status with Ramona, which she describes as "all fake and phony." She says Ramona isn't happy about her return to RHONYC because she "felt like I stole thunder away from the cast," but Jill denies this and vows to bring out the claws if necessary. 

"So now, gloves are off. I'm done being nice, and no, she will not be at my party this summer. She's not being invited," Jill says of Ramona.

On social media, Jill has also been tweeting her feelings about the current season of RHONYC.
 
While Jill has been vocal about her relationship with Ramona, the latter isn't as expressive. In fact, Ramona would rather not waste her time and energy talking about her enemy.

"I don't even want to talk about her," Ramona told the Daily Dish. "I could care less. I don't really engage with people who are negative. It's bad karma, bad energy. That's the reason why I look so good. I have good energy.
RELATED:  Ramona Singer's "Crazier Than Normal" Behavior Has the Ladies Perplexed: 5 Clips You Need to See

No comments:

Post a Comment