Sunday, February 8, 2015

Yolanda Foster’s Husband David Gives Lyme Disease Update


Inquisitr.com:
The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Yolanda Foster isn’t doing great. In a new interview, her record producer husband, David, gave fans an update on her battle with Lyme disease.

“Yolanda is truthfully not great. She’s just waging this war,” the 65-year-old told Us Weekly. “She’s down right now. She keeps traveling the world looking for a cure and when she finds it she’ll be able to give that to the world.”

As the Inquisitr reported last month, Yolanda opened up about her Lyme disease relapse in a heartfelt blog on Bravo’s official website.

Since then, the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star’s husband has been as supportive as possible.
“I try when I’m home to be as supportive as I can, but she’s just worn out. It just beats you to the ground. The strange thing about Lyme is that for some people can get it and they can have it for a couple of years and they just fight it off like a cold. And for other people it brings them to their knees.”
“She’s a warrior, so she’s going to beat it,” David added.

Although David often travels for work, he’s planning to be home for the upcoming Valentine’s Day holiday.
“My wife, swear to God, loves a love note more than she loves a piece of jewelry,” he gushed. “We alternate as to who’s up to plan the [holiday].”

In her Bravo blog on January 15, Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Yolanda revealed the following in regard to her battle with Lyme disease.
“I would like to apologize for my lousy participation in the blogging department at the moment. Although writing is usually my favorite thing to do, I unfortunately have lost the ability to do so in an intelligent matter at this time,” Yolanda Foster reveals, adding, “Unfortunately, I was only able to get to about a 60% recovery until I relapsed in early December and have not been able to find my way back.
“I have lost the ability to read, write, or even watch TV, because I can’t process information or any stimulation for that matter. It feels like someone came in and confiscated my brain and tied my hands behind my back to just watch and see life go by without me participating in it.”
RELATED: ‘RHOBH’ Attack Didn’t Happen? Brandi Glanville Says She Never Attacked Yolanda Foster

1 comment:

  1. How about David Foster giving us an update on his relationship with Jennifer Hudson?

    ReplyDelete