Monday, February 2, 2015

Porsha Williams Confident She’ll Become A Full-time Housewife Again


RadarOnline.com:
After Porsha Williams dragged Kenya Moore across the floor by her hair during the season six reunion of Real Housewives of Atlanta, she was demoted from a full-time cast member to just a “friend of the housewives” for Season 7. But now that it’s halfway through Season 7, Williams tells RadarOnline.com that she is confident she will be upgraded to a full-time housewife again next season.

“It would surprise me if it wasn’t offered just because of the response that I get through all of my social media,” Williams tells Radar.

“I see a lot of people who are very vocal about [the fact that] they want to see more of myself, more of my story, where’s my life now, what I am doing with my businesses,” she says. “They’re very interested and I think that’s a great thing.”

And Williams isn’t opposed to the idea of retuning full-time.

“I signed up for reality television three years ago, so why not follow it through?” she explains. “I’ve been going back and forth in my mind with that.”

“My supporters are amazing and they have really been warriors for getting me back on the show and wanting me to get a peach again,” Williams explains.

Still, Williams had some thinking to do before she made up her mind.

“I really had to do some soul searching and see if it was the right thing for me and I feel like I’m in a good place right now,” she says.

And she claims her stint as a “friend of” proves she has what it takes to be a major player again.

“Even though I wasn’t a full-time housewife, I was very much very vocal this season,” Williams says. “I was around and I was a part of every single storyline as you can see.”
RELATED: Porsha Williams: My RHoA Check Is Still the Same After Demotion!

No comments:

Post a Comment