Friday, March 29, 2013

This Time Brandi Glanville Makes Kyle Richards Cry With Heartless Remark: ‘That’s The Meanest Thing You Could Say!’


Brandi Glanville is a cancer:
Kyle Richards breaks down crying in part two of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills reunion special, which airs next Monday on Bravo, after Brandi Glanville makes a heartless comment about Kim Richards’  alcoholism, and RadarOnline.com has the shocking clip.

During the explosive reunion, Brandi accused Kyle of “always doubting Kim’s sobriety, and I almost feel like it would make her happy if she failed.”

At that point, as the other ladies attempt to interject their opinion, Kyle, visibly upset by the remark, barked: “Hold on, I’m going to speak here.

“You know NOTHING about my history of what I’ve gone through with my sister, or anything about us,” Kyle said, now crying.

“I’ve spent every (bleep) night of my life… every single night saying a prayer to God to keep my sister sober. First to get her sober, and now to keep her sober. That is the MEANEST thing you could say,” she continued.

“I’m not trying to be mean,” Brandi replied.

“Well it is!,” Kyle snapped back.

Brandi then attempts to defend herself by saying, “All I’m saying is that when I watch it back, every time, it seems everyone’s rooting for Kim, and Kyle’s like…”

“No one is rooting for my sister more than me,” Kyle said.

This is not the first time Brandi and Kyle have found themselves at odds with each other. As we previously reported, Kyle recently called Brandi “disgusting” for calling her fellow Real Housewives the “c-word.”

Part two of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills reunion special airs next Monday, April 1 at 8 p.m. ET on Bravo.
RELATED: Kyle Richards Reflects on "Real Housewives," Adrienne Maloof's Departure

13 comments:

  1. I dont believe that Kyle wants her sister to fail in her sobriety. But I'd believe in her being fed up of feeling optimistic only to be disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I comepletely agree with Brandi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And you're a soulless cunt.

      Delete
    2. I'm sure your a cunt. I think its rude to directly call someone that and do it Anonymous. Your probably just an ugly human being. I'm not talking about looks cause I'm not shallow but I'm sure its your ugly ass personality. I also AGREE WITH BRANDI!

      Delete
    3. If not being afraid to state my opinion makes me a soulless cunt, then so be it, but I'm not the one calling strangers names on the internet, so perhaps you're a desperate cunt!

      Delete
    4. Soulless cunt.

      Delete
  3. I'm sorry I agree with Brandi. My mom died 1 1/2 year ago and it was from years of drinking. Anytime she tried to stop and trust me there was many times I was always positive with her. The times I would say something like Kyle did to her sister by crying and saying I worry and blah blah blah well my mom would start drinking again. I think Kyle tries to act like she's so supportive but in ways I don't believe it. She's to fake and anyone who can't see it are dumb cunts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What the hell is wrong with all u Brandi lovers,just because she says whatever in the hell is on her SLUTTY,BITTER ASS, doesn't make it right?! I speak my mind too, but I don't stand in the grocery store line & tell the person in front of me that their hair looks stupid or that they smell or that their outfit is horrible, just cause I think it, doesn't give me the right to say it, who in the hell does she think she is? I think she's taken it too far from the beginning, just cause people say they liked her for her candidness when she first came on, she hasn't stopped n just got worse, for God's sake have some class n be a human being like the rest of us normal citizens, it's like she has diarrhea of the mouth! Freaking crazy, fame,attention starved money hungry ass bitch!!!

      Delete
  4. Why do all you women have to stoop to such vulgar behavior? Can't you make your statement in a nonjudgmental fashion?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll gladly book a charter if you agree to drive these crazy bitches off a cliff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Read More: Mumbai is very famous place for dating and girls are easily available in Mumbai I am also available in Mumbai for cheap price.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi dear I am ramesh 9820214588

    ReplyDelete