Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Nene Leakes Explains 'Dinner Party Diss' and Kandi Burruss Responds



StraightfromtheA.com:
Nene Leakes of The Real Housewives of Atlanta hit up Bravo Andy’s Watch What Happens LIVE! clubhouse last night with her BFF/ RHOA castmate Cynthia Bailey.
Leakes caught a bit of flack during the last episode of RHOA and apparently wants to set the record straight about her less than hospitable behavior when her Atlanta friends paid a visit to her Hollywood Hilllzzz home.

While there are some who feel her actions were justified, Nene wrote a blog to offer a more objective view of her ‘dinner party diss’.
Nene threw shade at just about everyone EXCEPT her gal pal Cynthia in  her recent Bravo blog, stating:
I know we have certain girls who are notorious for being extremely late, so much so that I planned in my mind that they would show up by 10 pm. When I got the call at 11:40 pm, I felt totally disrespect and hurt that they would even do this to me after all my planning and asking for time off work!

When I watched the show back, maybe my tone could have been different, and I accept that, but this was a dinner party planned especially for them! I had five other important guests that I wanted them to meet, but three had already left by the time they arrived.

Gregg, being the gentleman that he is, offered to give a to-go plate to the hungriest of the group, Kandi, who needs to stay prayed up! From what I could see, she had an attitude from the beginning.

Why even come on a trip if you’re going to pick everything apart? You can’t make a wrong right, and the last thing she needs to be thinking about after midnight is Pink’s and Fat Burger! That’s for-rel-yal!

The next day was the Groundling, which I purposely showed up late for to give them a dose of their own medicine. But after talking to Gregg, I promised to hold no grudges and continued to try and make the LA trip special for the girls.

So we head over to Paramount Studios, which I was reluctant to do, because I know how hard it is for people to be happy for your success, especially those that wish they could be doing the same thing. But I shared anyway!
I’m still keekee-ing that Nene wrote that Kandi needs to stay “prayed up”! :lol:
Kandi’s response to all the Nene Drama?
yes, it’s wrong to be super late to a dinner. I know that. There is no excuse to be that late. I’m not saying it is cool for us to be that late. We all (except for Cynthia) typically have a problem with being on time, including NeNe. I can recall many times when NeNe has showed up super late to different things we were doing, so that’s why I was surprised that she was snapping so hard.
Looking back the best thing to do would have been to go straight to NeNe’s house after we got to LA and just let Phaedra meet us there. Then we wouldn’t have been late, NeNe wouldn’t have been mad, and I wouldn’t have been hungry! LOL! But that would’ve been too much like right, and we just don’t like to do it the right way…
RELATED: NeNe Leakes Says Her Husband Couldn't Handle Her Being The Breadwinner (VIDEO)

2 comments:

  1. I just saw this episode replayed last night. I think that Nene was had every right to be upset. My God these women are so obnoxious and clueless. Kandy was the worst of them, too. She had some serious attitude.

    And I'm sorry but a flight from Atlanta to LA isn't THAT long. It was funny watching them eat Fat Burger in the limo! I hope Nene enjoyed watching that later on. Serves them right. HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Nene is 100% in the right. If I went to that much effort and expense to throw a dinner party for friends who showed up at midnight with attitude, I would chase them down the street. That is insane.

    ReplyDelete