Friday, March 29, 2013

Marisa Zanuck Hints That She's Quitting The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills


USWeekly.com:
Adrienne Maloof isn't the only housewife heading for the hills. Marisa Zanuck, who first appeared as a part-time cast member during the third season of Bravo's The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, hinted she's leaving the reality show in her "final" March 26 blog post.

"In truth, I have moved past all of the drama, and I don't want to acknowledge it anymore," Zanuck wrote. She then thanked the show's producers, production assistants and other Bravo staff members.

"I have learned so much from this experience and it has changed my life in ways I couldn't have dreamed. My husband Dean and I have grown closer as we discussed the things I've said on the show. I regret many things that I have said without thinking, but my husband and I are deeply in love and after 16 years we know how we truly feel about each other," Zanuck blogged.

During her stint on the series, Zanuck often shamed her husband during conversations with her costars. Brandi Glanville often called the newcomer out, and even sent her a text message suggesting the spouses give each other a "hall pass" to sleep with other people.

After seeing herself on TV, Zanuck explained her behavior. "Dean is an incredible man and he knew that I didn't intend on hurting him," she wrote. "I am blessed to have him and my beautiful family and I am grateful for their love and support; it means everything to me." (The reality star's husband is the son of the late Richard Zanuck, an Oscar winning producer whose credits included Driving Miss Daisy, Jaws and Alice in Wonderland. Dean's grandfather, Darryl Zanuck, was one of the founders of Twentieth Century-Fox.)

The married mother of two added that she "never had an issue" with Glanville, insisting the "hall pass" text incident was blown out of proportion. "I really connect with Brandi because she says exactly what is on her mind. I do the same thing, and as you know, our unfiltered opinions have gotten us in to trouble," Zanuck blogged. "Despite that, we both have big hearts and are forgiving people.

"I don't think anyone or anything can prepare someone for becoming a part of the Housewives," the real estate admitted. "A Housewife must be many things: she must be media-savvy and tech-savvy. She must think about what she says and its potential impact, she must have a thick skin to handle the constructive criticism and a sense of humor about her to enjoy the creativity of the many writers that blog the show. A Housewife must also recognize that she is not perfect and be willing to learn from her mistakes. If 10,000 people are telling you that you are being a bitch, they can't all be wrong."

Zanuck concluded, "At the end of the day we are all very lucky to have this experience, and our jobs are much easier than all of yours and all of the people behind-the-scenes that work so hard. . . Thank you from the bottom of my heart for joining me on this journey."

1 comment:

  1. She probably wants to quit so she can screw around on her husband n not get caught! He needs to leave her ass n find someone who respects n deserves him.

    ReplyDelete