Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Teresa Giudice Subdued On 'Celebrity Apprentice' (So Far)


NorthJersey.com:
Can a leopard-print-loving reality star change her spots?


Can the fiery Teresa Giudice really rebrand herself as a quiet, thoughtful entrepreneur who works well with others and is happy to be in the background?


Probably not.


During a teleconference about "The Celebrity Apprentice" earlier this week, Donald Trump – who also had contestants Dayana Mendoza and Paul Teutul Sr. on the line – suggested that the old Giudice will reappear.


"Well, I don't want to give much up, but as Dayana can tell you and Paul can tell you, she gets wild very soon," said Trump.


He conceded that he'd been baffled by how different Giudice, who lives in Montville, has been on his show compared with her image on Bravo's "The Real Housewives of New Jersey." Yes, she was seen on the NBC show flipping a table at Medieval Times in Lyndhurst a few Sundays ago – but that scripted re-creation was part of a challenge to raise money for charity.


"It's surprising to me that she's not more volatile," Trump said. "She's much different than I thought she would be. She's a very quality person. I thought she'd be a total wild woman … and really she's not. I mean, she's more reserved, and I think it's a lot different than when you see her on the other show. I don't know why. I'm not sure if it's rebranding or just that she's maybe … a little bit intimidated by some of the other people. It's a tough group."


'She has her moments'


Pressed about her impending, er, relapse, Trump said, "Yeah, she has her moments."


"Yeah, she has crazy moments," Teutul confirmed. "But still, she's more quiet than I would have thought, more subdued."
RELATED: Celebrity Apprentice Recap: I’ll Mop The Floor With You

No comments:

Post a Comment