Friday, March 9, 2012

Alexis Bellino Speaks On Frenemies, Rhinoplasty, Baby No. 4 And Religion: 'I Have Brought So Many Girls Back To The Lord'


HuffPo.com:
Alexis Bellino went from being a Maxim "Hometown Hottie" to a star on "Real Housewives of Orange County," and admits that she's spent a lot of money on her appearance to land the fame-making gigs. But the one thing she says is even more important than looking good, is religion -- having Jesus in her life.


"Vicky [Gunvalson's] been on [the show] for seven years," Alexis tells me on my HDNet talk show, "Naughty But Nice." "If you go back and watch the first season, she looks nothing like it and acts different. We all have had work done! Are you kidding me? Anyone who says differently is lying."


Alexis has been criticized for dressing and acting the way she does, while being very vocal about her faith. However, she believes that anyone can have God in their lives, no matter how they choose to dress.


"I don't walk around with my Bible, but I am religious," Alexis tells me. "I believe in Jesus Christ and that he is our savior and I am vocal about it. Sometimes I look back and think, 'Would I have been so vocal about it if I had known about the backlash I would have gotten?' I take in the critics and if it gets bad, I just think about a scripture ... I have brought so many girls back to the Lord because they didn't realize you could go to church and dress like this."
RELATED: Alexis Bellino On Frenemies, Rhinoplasty, Baby No. 4

2 comments:

  1. Walking into the house of the lord, you should not dress sexual, it states it in the bible and why would you draw attention to yourself with lust. So on two grounds she is as wrong and stupid as they get. OMG I laughed so hard when I saw her doing that news anchor jig. She is so airheaded it is a joke, she is only on this news deal for her boobs. LMAO. She is 95% Fake and 5% Real. OMG let me go have some more surgery. Can you imagine whe she gets older whats a woman to do. I believe beauty is not surgical it is yourself and being Proud Of What GOD Gave Us. Our bodies are a gift from GOD, so lets take Gods gift and change it because we are not satified with Gods idea of beauty. Yes some people need to have surgery for many reasons, but just to make yourself hotter and better than others is a lot different than really needing it. Your a loser and a surgical FAKE ALEXIS. You have your head up your ass so far, reality has never been able to set in. I'm going to watch her news anchoring again I need a good laugh. So many people are making fun of her and her news anchoring it makes me laugh even HARDER. HAHHAHAHHAHAHHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you that belief whether it is about the physical or mental appearance. Until you are mentally ready to face anything you can do anything whether Rhinoplasty is being performed.

    ReplyDelete