Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Kelly Bensimon In Harper's Bazaar: Still Pointing Fingers, Denies Being Crazy


Kelly Bensimon strikes a stunning pose in the August issue of Harper's Bazaarshowcasing her toned figure, in fighting form, and in the interview she reveals the truth about her infamous blowup with the ladies of the Real Housewives of New York on "Scary Island." 
On the alleged breakdown on Real Housewives of New York City: “I am not crazy. I am unpredictable,” Bensimon says. And in case you were wondering, “I’m not in therapy.”
   
On the other Real Housewives of New York City: “Whether it’s my nail color, my hair color, or the shoes I’m wearing, everything about me bothers them.” "They want to go to the parties I go to, they want to hang out with me, they want to do the things that I’m doing."

On moving forward: "I’m 42, and I have this new life,” she says. “Yes, I’m more mass market. And that’s okay. It’s my job.…I’ve worked so hard. It wasn’t always lollipops and unicorns.”  “I tell my girls, ‘Your mom gets paid to engage in inappropriate behavior.’ It’s an amazing opportunity for them to see that being mean is not okay. I tell them, ‘If you’re in a situation like this, walk out. Don’t come back with jelly beans.’”

Andy Cohen on Kelly Bensimon's alleged breakdown: "I think it was deeply disturbing. It seemed like she had a break of some kind, but I can't say exactly what it was."She was not forced to go to Saint John by Bravo or the producers," he says. "That's untrue."
We're done with the 3rd season of RHONYC and Kelly's going to make sure she stays in the news just as much Bethenny. Funny that.

Hat Tip: Adriana Stan

4 comments:

  1. Once again, Kelly's blog is confusing and just gives one a headache to read it. Is there no one who cares for her enough to step in and get her to a therapist?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait until Cunt Jill and the Cuntess both turn on this Cunt Burp and she has a total meltdown and stabs them both in the cunt and asshole.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL>>>LOL... really hey? I think the Countess is fake, no wonder her husband moved on. We watched Luanne attempting to tell Bethanny how to behave on a date and how fake Luanne is to turn on Ramona at the Cancer Society dinner as Luanne had asked Bethanny if there was going to be "retouching" done on the Pics for Lifestyle magazine? Ramona gave Luanne what she deserved and I agree saying this in front of her daughter was not the best way to slap Luanne, but hey give one up for Ramona!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly may have been a man earlier in life and is now coming unhinged psychologically as she ages and the years of hormone therapy take it's toll. Either way, he/she consistently demonstrates rather cunty behaviour.

    ReplyDelete