Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Meghan King Edmonds Is Leaving 'Real Housewives of Orange County' to Focus on Family & Pregnancy


People.com:
Meghan King Edmonds is hanging up her Housewives hat.

On Tuesday, the Real Housewives of Orange County star announced that she’s stepping away from the Bravo show after three seasons, explaining her “bittersweet” decision in a lengthy blog post.

“I arrived at this multi-faceted decision after much thought, and then I thought some more,” she said. “As you might suspect filming this show takes a massive emotional toll: I’m literally filming my real life in real time and engaged in situations and circumstances which can be contentious. Then, when the show airs, we relive some trying of the most trying moments in our lives and then endure the public’s reaction; we never come out as winners to every viewer.”

Edmonds, 33, also said the show took a “physical toll” on her as she underwent IVF treatments in season 11, and experienced the busy life of a new mom after welcoming daughter Aspen King Edmonds in season 12.

“Filming is grueling!” she admitted. “After my first season I knew what to expect for round two, but even still, filming during IVF and then the beginning of pregnancy during my second season was difficult. I was hormonal and tired all the time. But my third season takes the cake: I had a newborn and had to hire a full time live-in nanny (my cousin) so as to allow me the flexibility to meet my obligations of continuous days and long hours of filming, traveling, etc.”

“My mind was often foggy as I filmed but I put on a great face and did it because I loved being a Housewife and was so grateful for my opportunity,” she said.
Isn't this the second time that she announced that she's leaving 'RHOC'?

RELATED: Mom-to-Be Meghan King Edmonds Shows Off Baby Bump at the Gym at 15 Weeks Pregnant

No comments:

Post a Comment