Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Bethenny Frankel talks 'Bethenny and Fredrik,' Her Influence on 'Real Housewives' and New Business Learnings


AOL.com:
Bethenny Frankel doesn't have time to think about her hair, thank you very much.

When I sat down with the original "Real Housewives of New York" cast member last week, she was in the midst of a pre-Super Bowl celebration with Febreze, preparing for the series premiere of "Bethenny and Fredrik," in-between filming for the upcoming tenth season of "RHONY" and celebrating the launch of Skinnygirl Jeans.

And those are just the newest developments in her life. So, when I remarked that her hair had never looked better (really, it looks phenomenal!), Frankel seemed surprised.

"I don’t think about it that much!" she said with a laugh and, well, I believed her.

Which, of course, is nothing new. For six of the nine seasons of "The Real Housewives of New York" (she left the show for three seasons before a much-heralded return), Frankel has been the woman that viewers can count on to tell it like it is -- no holds barred. With Bethenny, there's no beating around the bush, no passive aggressive behavior and no bullshit. She doesn't have time for it; she never has, and she never will.

"Andy [Cohen] told me years and years ago that I might have been the one who wasn’t married or the broke one, but they had me come on as the sort of Greek chorus or the narrator," she told me.
RELATED:  Bethenny Frankel Bought New Hamptons Home, Apartment, And New York Office: Fans Call It A Rich-People Problem

No comments:

Post a Comment