Saturday, January 27, 2018

How Teresa Giudice Found Out Melissa Gorga Was Joining ‘Real Housewives’


PageSix.com:
Although they’re sisters-in-law, Melissa Gorga wasn’t who told Teresa Giudice she would be joining the “Real Housewives of New Jersey” cast full-time for Season 3.

“I get a phone call from Andy Cohen that Melissa and Kathy [Wakile] are going to be the new ‘Housewives,’ and I’m like, ‘What? I just talked to them,'” Teresa said on “The Morning Breath” live show Thursday night in New York City. “I was surprised. You don’t do that. That’s not cool with family.”

Teresa said her time behind bars helped her move “past” her feud with Melissa.

“I just forgot about everything with Melissa, and I’m glad I did because it made my parents happy and now I don’t have my mom anymore,” Teresa, 45, shared. “I’ll take going away 10 more times, I just wish I never lost my mom.”

Teresa and Joe Gorga‘s mother passed away in March at age 66.
RELATED:  Teresa Giudice won’t see Joe until 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment