Wednesday, July 6, 2011

NeNe Leakes: No Hard Feelings Toward Star Jones


People.com:
She was the the reason she quit Celebrity Apprentice, but that isn't stopping NeNe Leakes from keeping it cordial with former fellow contestant Star Jones.


"Saying hello costs me nothing – that's free," the Real Housewives of Atlanta star, 43, tells ESSENCE.com. "I'm not so in a rage that I can't say hello and I can't stand in the same room as Star."


The two famously feuded and resorted to name-calling on the NBC show, and their rivalry hit a peak when Leakes unloaded on Jones in front of a client.


But now, months after the show wrapped and John Rich was declared the winner, there's no hard feelings – at least as far as Leakes is concerned. "I don't hate her," she says. "I don't know anybody I hate."


She adds: "Star is Star. I wish her all the best."
Of course, anyone who watched the show saw that Nene was usually the instigator when it came to her "feud" with Star Jones. And she looked like a complete idiot walking off the show the way did, but hey you are what you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment