Monday, July 18, 2011

Crazy Kelly Bensimon On What She Misses And Doesn't Miss About Bethenny Frankel



EOnline.com:
Real Housewife of New York Kelly Bensimon is happy for Bethenny Frankel's success and spinoff show. No, really.


"I love it when people do well," she told me during our exclusive interview with her as she showed us around East Hampton. "The better that she does, the better the franchise of Housewives does."


However, Bensimon did admit that she doesn't miss the pair's epic catfights, though she thinks other people do....


"Everybody...every single person...misses the altercations between Bethenny and I," she told me while showing me around Wolffer Estate Stables (where Sonja Morgan took an on-camera tumble while horseback riding with Kelly). "For whatever reason, they just love the fact that we fight for four minutes of television. Do I miss fighting with her? I don't like fighting. Do I miss her on the show? She was fun."


Kelly was in town this weekend for both work and fun. She hosted two parties this past weekend: one charity shopping event and another Havaianas flip-flop fete.


And the busy mom of two shared that she's currently dating a few eligible men.


"I'm actually just seeing a lot of different people and just doing the dating process," she shared over cocktails at Cyril's Fish House in Amagansett after we hit the beach. "I was married for such a long time and then I just took a break from just dating in general to get my feet firmly on the ground...now my girls are good and I'm feeling really good about where I am and life and work and everything and now I'm ready to bring someone into my life and share what I have."

3 comments:

  1. Omg, she was so much better than usual in this video. When she's not trying so hard and being pretentious, she's actually ok..............although the last part about working out and the Russell Simmons part kinda lost me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you informed the demented idiot it should be "between Bethenny and me" not "between Bethenny and I" since the preposition calls for the objective case, and she claims to be a writer. She, Cindy, and the Cuntess are completely worthless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Person posting on 7-19-11 @ 12:59, if you weren't Anonymous, you'd be my new best friend. Did you mean to include Jill in the worthless category? 'Cause then you'd be my new best friend forever. Hate the whole lot of the "brunettes". Hate'em, yep I sure do.

    ReplyDelete