Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Jeana Keough Shows Off Post-Thintervention Body


People.com:
The Real Housewives of Orange County star Jeana Keough has consistently lived a glamorous lifestyle, but that doesn't mean it's always been healthy.

The former Playboy model, 55, recently shed 25 lbs. while participating on Bravo's weight-loss show, Thintervention with Jackie Warner.

And now that she has a svelte new figure, Keough is seeking opportunities to show it off in a bikini. "I'm thrilled," she told PEOPLE about slipping into a two-piece. "I always thought I'd lose weight and then go get liposuction or something, but I never did. I'm as hard as a rock."

The reality star and mom of three, who recently treated herself to "a bunch of new dresses," hasn't completely cut out her guilty pleasures. "I still love pizza," she says. "I just limit myself to two pieces once a month."

Keough also refuses to give up alcohol, but she's changing her preferences. "I loved drinking red wine, but Jackie's pretty much convinced me vodka or tequila with some fresh lime in it is a better route to go," she says.
Yeah, Jeana looks good but ask Oprah: the hardest part, keeping the weight off, has just begun.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Jeana! You look great!! It is hard to try and loose weight. I am batteling it myself at the young age of 48! LOL Keep up the good work it's paying off!

    ReplyDelete