Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Shannon Beador Calls New Housewife Emily Simpson 'Out of Line'


People.com:
Shannon Beador hasn't gotten along with her two new "Real Housewives of Orange County" co-stars, Emily Simpson of Gina Kirschenheiter, and the five-season reality star has plenty of reasons why.

"There’s one girl that’s new -- that I’ll leave for you to guess [who I'm talking about] -- my God, I feel like everything [she does] is manipulated," Beador told AOL exclusively during a recent sit-down interview. "She’s tried to be on the show for multiple years."

The mother-of-three was seemingly talking about Simpson, who Beador said we'll be hearing say "unconscionable and unethical" allegations about her in an upcoming episode.

"I’d like to address what apparently I will be seeing [later in the season]," she told us when we asked what she'd like to talk about on this season's reunion. "The labels that Emily Simpson has made on me ... I just think she’s out of line. I didn’t threaten to kill someone at a party. If you’re going to start questioning my mental capacity, then I’ll throw it right back at ya, gal."
RELATED: 'Real Housewives of Orange County' star Shannon Beador talks divorce, weight loss and more

No comments:

Post a Comment