Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Emily Simpson Reveals She Miscarried Four Times In Five Years -- And Nearly Died


TooFab.com:
Monday's "Real Housewives of Orange County" was an emotional one, especially after newcomer Emily Simpson revealed her struggles with conceiving and carrying to term.

Emily's been open and honest with her husband, Shane, about wanting more children, but he's not in the market to add more "chaos" to his already chaotic household. Right now, they have three kids -- two boys and a girl. On Monday's episode, Emily stopped by her in-laws' house, where she opened up to Shane's mom, Pary, about her conundrum.

"I still have nine embryos left. Embryos, not eggs. Embryos," Emily said. "I've always wanted to have more than one girl. Sarah and I were so close growing up that we just had that bond. It was just the two of us. She's my best friend even now. My mom had a lot of issues, a lot of things she was dealing with when my sister and I were growing up, so that's really why my sister and I connect so much and on such an emotional level. We've just been through a lot of things together. I wanna give that same thing to Annabelle that I had with Sarah."

Pary warned Emily that she's already got three kids -- and is still a practicing attorney, as is Shane. She also pointed out, "Your body couldn't handle it before. Can it handle it now? You almost died."

"I know. I forget that sometimes," Emily replied. She later told cameras, "It was very difficult for me to have children. Over the course of about four years, I had five miscarriages. And then Shane I did in vitro [fertilization]. I carried twins until about four months, and then I went into labor, and I lost them."
RELATED:  How Many Kids Does Emily Simpson Have? Her Sister Sara Was Her Surrogate

No comments:

Post a Comment