Monday, July 30, 2018

How LeeAnne Locken Knew Fiancé Rich Emberlin Was 'The One'


People.com:
For LeeAnne Locken, there is such a thing as love at first sight.

“I knew Rich was ‘the one’ on our first date,” the Real Housewives of Dallas star told PEOPLE at Jill Zarin’s sixth annual luxury luncheon, held this year at Topping Rose House in Bridgehampton, New York, in honor of her late husband, Bobby Zarin.

Locken’s romance started nearly 10 years ago, when her fiancé, Rich Emberlin, saw her from afar one night in Dallas and just had to know who she was. He found out who she was through mutual friends and then messaged her on Facebook, saying he wanted to take her to dinner.

“I was like, ‘Yeah, I don’t date people online,’” she says.

But he persisted. “He had two people message me,” she tells PEOPLE.

So Locken gave in and said yes to a date. While she had seen pictures of Emberlin, it wasn’t until he came to pick her up for their first date that he made her swoon.

“He’s hot,” she says. “I didn’t realize just how hot he was until I opened my front door.”
RELATED:  LeeAnne Locken Shares a Photo from "That Time I Got #Naked in a Public Park"

No comments:

Post a Comment