Thursday, July 26, 2018

Carole Radziwill Leaves 'Real Housewives of New York': 'I'm Thrilled to Leave Frenemies Behind'


People.com:
Carole Radziwill is saying goodbye to Bravo’s The Real Housewives of New York City.

The 54-year-old award-winning journalist and best-selling author will depart the hit reality series, which she joined in season 5, she revealed exclusively to PEOPLE.

“After six seasons on Bravo’s RHONY, I have decided to return to what I do best —  journalism and producing,” Radziwill told PEOPLE in a statement.

“I am sure this does not come as a surprise to any of the viewers, all of whom have been supportive, encouraging, and kind,” she added. “My original curiosity about reality television has waned over the years and I am focusing on TV and writing projects that better suit my more steady temperament.”

She ended her statement with sincerity and wit. “I have worked with amazing producers, made great friends, and I’m thrilled to leave frenemies behind,” Radziwill wrote. “I will remember this entire experience with delight, humor, and a veracious accuracy. Next.”
Carole won't come right out and say it, but I believe she's really leaving because of Bethenny and whatever happened at the reunion.

RELATED:  Carole Radziwill: Blame It on the Pussy

No comments:

Post a Comment