Monday, June 18, 2018

Aviva Drescher Says Bravo Keeps The Booze Flowing


PageSix.com:
Aviva Drescher, who starred on Seasons 5 and 6 of “Real Housewives of New York,” said the show’s production team could sometimes go too far with their eagerness to liquor up the cast.

She recalled the time a producer phoned ahead of filming and asked her to take a shot of alcohol with castmate Ramona Singer during a reconciliation scene at a restaurant.

“I told the head producer, ‘I don’t want to do a shot. Can you just fill it with water?’ ” said Drescher, 47, who grew up with an alcoholic mother and says she had never taken a shot before. “And they said no.

“I was so weak and so intimidated by the production team, and I had just gone through all the negotiations of my contract for the second season and those were demoralizing,” she said. “I took the shot. I felt tremendous pressure to do it.”

She’s hardly the only “Housewives” star who’s had a problem with the alcohol served while filming.

On a May 9 episode of Bravo’s “RHONY,” Dorinda Medley showed up to dinner seemingly wasted, slurring her words and picking a fight with the Puerto Rico hurricane-relief team she was dining with in Miami.
RELATED:  Aviva Drescher Shows Off Her Abs in a Sexy Black Bikini

No comments:

Post a Comment