Thursday, April 12, 2018

Bethenny Frankel Reveals the Truth About Her 'Fallout' with Carole Radziwill


TheFix.com:
What BFF breakup?

The Season 10 premiere of The Real Housewives of New York City shocked fans by hinting that Bethenny Frankel and Carol Radziwill's once-tight friendship had completely dissolved. Now, Frankel is telling her side of the story.

"There's no fallout between Carole and myself," she told TheFIX in an exclusive interview in Sydney on April 9. "I really love Carole." 

While it may seem like they've drifted apart, the 47-year-old Skinnygirl founder says her bond with Radziwill was just never that deep.

"Most of my friends, my best friends, I've had for 30 years. So, I have my really tight-knit group and meeting any new people is always – I don't want to say risky – but it's not the same depth and dimension as friends that you've had your whole life," she said.

"And creating friendships under these circumstances on a reality show with so many people around… If you have any sort of slight shift, everybody's like, well, what happened?... There are too many cooks spoiling the broth.

"But I love Carole, and I love being on the show with her, and it's been a great experience."
RELATED: Bethenny Frankel Reveals She Dated Meghan Markle’s Ex-Husband Trevor Engelson

No comments:

Post a Comment