Thursday, November 9, 2017

Teresa Giudice's Husband Joe Is Being Transferred to a New Prison

BravoTV.com:
Joe Giudice is being transferred out of the Federal Correctional Institution in Fort Dix, New Jersey, according to documents filed by the U.S. Attorney and obtained by The Blast. The Real Housewives of New Jersey husband will continue his sentence at FCI Allenwood in Pennsylvania. 

Joe will be transferred "soon," according to the documents, as reported by PEOPLE. He began his 41-month prison sentence at FCI Fort Dix in March 2016 after pleading guilty to conspiracy and bankruptcy fraud charges in 2014. His wife, Teresa Giudice, served more than 11 months at the Federal Correctional Institution in Danbury, Connecticut in 2015 after pleading guilty to the same charges.

Teresa gave an update on how Joe has been during his time away when The Daily Dish caught up with her last month (clip above). "Joe is doing great. I mean, he's lost like maybe 30, 40 pounds. I mean, he's thinned out and he's really muscular and really toned and really fit," she gushed. "Like I saw him, not last week, the week before, and I loved the way his hair was styled. When I go see them, they're all clean-cut, they look really good. You know, everybody looks good when all their families come to see them, so he looked really good that day." 

The RHONJ mom has expressed some rare anger toward Joe this season, as well as in her new memoir Standing Strong, even going so far as to express uncertainty about the longevity of their relationship. "Writing my new book Standing Strong was really therapeutic for me to write because after the loss of my mom, that's when I started getting really angry. I lost time out with my mom. I lost 11-and-a-half months with her [when I was in prison], so I got angry, and that's what you see in the book. I got it all out," she told The Daily Dish earlier this season. "Sometimes when you let everything out, you feel better, and you can move on from it. I let Joe know how I felt, and so he knows, and hopefully things will just get better from here."
RELATED:  First Sighting! Joe Giudice Shows Off Dramatic Weight Loss In Prison Video

No comments:

Post a Comment