Saturday, November 11, 2017

Dolores Catania On Why She Still Lives With Her Ex-Husband


BravoTV.com:
Dolores Catania recently revealed she's been dating her new boyfriend, Dr. David Principe, for the past year — yet she's currently living with her ex-husband Frank Catania. Wait, how did that happen? 

"My ex and his girlfriend have been together 11 years and they're in this thing where they keep fighting about the same thing," The Real Housewives of New Jersey mom explains to The Daily Dish. "Nothing's getting better, so it's time to take a break. I think after 11 or 12 years, it's worth giving it a shot, maybe you need a little break and not be in the same house and argue about the same things, so he moves back in with me." 

That could be a recipe for disaster, but it sounds like Dolores honestly loves it.

"It's the greatest thing!" she exclaims. "I come home, he's mopping my floor, he's handling my appointments, he's doing the dishes, he's paying all the bills."

Pal Siggy Flicker says, "It's hard for people to understand, but Dolores and I have extremely good relationships with our exes. My ex-husband was the best man at my wedding, Dolores' ex Frank and my ex have a wonderful relationship. You know why? Because we're able to put our egos aside and it benefits [our kids] Frankie, Gabby,  Sophie and Joshua. So if my ex said, 'Hey, I don't know what I'm doing right now and I need a place to stay,' I'd say, 'My house is your house, your kids are living there.' Dolores did the same thing."
RELATED: Grandmother of Real Housewives cast member celebrates her 104th birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment