Saturday, November 4, 2017

Porsha Williams Says She's Recovered From Baby Fever


People.com:
Porsha Williams has spent the past few seasons on The Real Housewives of Atlanta on a quest to become a mother, even trying last season to get her now ex-boyfriend Todd Stewart to sign a “baby prenup,” ensuring he would hold up his end of the bargain should they have a child together and things not work out for them romantically.

But when the hit Bravo show returns for its milestone 10th season on Sunday, fans will find that the 36-year-old Dish Nation host, who is now single, has cooled her jets on her quest for motherhood — something she attributes to time spent with her 1½-year-old niece Baleigh.

“Every time I’m around my niece, she gives me baby fever. But that’s the thing about baby fever. You have it, and then you get well again,” Williams tells PEOPLE. “I’m okay right now. I’m not going to have a baby until I’ve found that right guy. And I’m sure once I find him, that’ll be one of the first things we do.”

“For me, I’ve thought of a lot of creative ways I can make that happen without a man. Once I realized it doesn’t have to be one way, then it gave me a little more time,” she continues. “So I’m not obsessing over it anymore.”
That’s not the only change fans can expect to see from Williams this season. After being in the center of the drama last season for her role in spreading false allegations that castmate Kandi Burruss and her husband Todd Tucker had planned on drugging Williams and their mutual friend Shamea Morton in order to take advantage of them sexually last season, Williams said she did her best not to get down in the dirt.

“Season 10 was filled with a lot of big moments, a lot of drama, but I really tried not to involved myself in as much of it,” she says. “I really just wanted to have a good time, so I tried to focus on those good moments in the group when I could.”

“I’ve learned from my mistakes,” she continues — explaining that she’s yet to repair her friendship with ex-Housewife Phaedra Parks, who was blamed (and fired from the show) for starting the rumors about Burruss and telling them to Williams in the first place. “I’ve definitely in the past been loyal to a fault. I’m a little more guarded when it comes to friendships.”
RELATED:  Porsha Williams Has "Unfinished Business" with NeNe Leakes This Season of The Real Housewives of Atlanta

No comments:

Post a Comment