Friday, October 20, 2017

Siggy Flicker Admits She Was 'Wrong' For Calling 'RHONJ' Co-Stars 'Trashy' Over Cakegate


TooFab.com:
Siggy Flicker is blaming the a-a-a-a-a-alcohol.

The "Real Housewives of New Jersey" star lost her marbles this season when Teresa Giudice and Melissa Gorga had a full-blown food fight in a restaurant with the very expensive, personalized birthday cake Siggy brought for Melissa.

"I was wrong -- I called them animals. I called them -- their act was trashy for doing it," Siggy explained to Andy Cohen on Wednesday's "Watch What Happens Live," adding that she had had more than two drinks that night and acted "in the heat of the moment." 

"I'm very dramatic, I have a lot of energy and I get very excited," she added. "But for me, once the cake was thrown, it was over for me."

Sitting next to Flicker was Valerie Bertinelli, who interrupted the New Jersey firecracker to suggest that the ladies reimburse her for the cake.

"No, I just wanted them to say I'm sorry," Siggy replied. "I'll eat the cost. I don't care about that, but friendships and relationships are 50-50. It was more like this is the way we act."

What really bothered Siggy was that "nobody wanted to apologize."

"It was disrespectful to not only the cake maker, but it was disrespectful to the restaurant," she added.
RELATED:  Siggy Flicker's Defense of Her Friendship with Kim D. Actually Makes a Lot of Sense

No comments:

Post a Comment