Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Peter Thomas Denies Confronting Ex-Wife Cynthia Bailey's New Boyfriend


ChampagneandShade.com:
It’s been almost a year now since Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey announced that they were getting a divorce. That hasn’t stopped the drama between this former RHOA couple.

Recently, Peter Thomas made headlines when he reportedly confronted Cynthia’s new man, Will Jomes. According to Peter, that confrontation never happened.

The initial report came from Radar Online, who claimed that Peter confronted Cynthia and Will while attending Kandi Burruss’ Essence cover party. “Peter Thomas confronted Will on camera about rumors that he’s a serial dater and cheater at Kandi [Burruss’] Essence magazine cover party last week,” the site claimed a source told them.

When Peter heard about the report, he quickly took action to clear the record. Peter Thomas took to Instagram with a video message.

“Hey, this is for Radar Online, you guys are putting a statement out saying that I confronted my ex-wife and that I’m begging her back. Please stop lying. That never happened. It never will happen either. You guys also said that I confronted her significant other, Mr. Jones and that never happened either. I’ve never even met the guy. So stop lying,” Peter said on film. “I got my own s**t going on here in Charlotte and I’m very happy with it. Thank you, liars.”
RELATED:  See Cynthia Bailey's New Red Hot Wig Slay

No comments:

Post a Comment