Friday, April 30, 2010

Nene Leakes Denies Cheating On Husband


“Real Housewives of Atlanta” star NeNe Leakes and her husband are battling back against rumors that she is a cheater.

For weeks blogs have been buzzing that Leakes has been having an affair with NFL player Charles Grant – a charge she strongly denies.

“Greg and I are still together – not separated or divorced,” Leakes said in a statement released to CNN. “I have not left my husband for NFL player Charles Grant, and I don’t know how those rumors started.”

“Charles Grant is no more than a casual acquaintance of mine since hosting one of his charity events in Atlanta about a year ago,” she added. “I really have not had any contact with him since the Super Bowl, where I congratulated him for his big win along with other fans.”

Leakes husband, Greg, backed up his wife’s assertion that she has been faithful.

“I stand behind my wife 100 percent,” he said in a statement. “NeNe and I have been married for 13 years, and she has been a faithful wife to me. We are a normal married couple, going through ups and downs, just like any other couple.”
They don't know how these "rumors" got started? Puh-leeze. Look hard enough and I'm sure you're bound to find Kim Zolciak's handprints somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment