Thursday, April 8, 2010

Danielle Staub Has Completed Her Spiritual Journey And Her Memoir



Gawker.com:
She still hates her castmates, though! At least that's what she told us last night at The Park at the premiere party for indie film Happythankyoumoreplease. We got the scoop on the show's upcoming season.

Staub, the hard-bodied, rock-climbing anti-hero of The Real Housewives of New Jersey, which returns next month, is toweringly tall, super-skinny, and surprisingly quick, with one foot on this planet, the other somewhere else and somewhere awesome. Drinking a tequila with "as much juice as possible" in it, she told us what to expect from the upcoming Housewives season.

"I wish I could say it has a plot, but it really doesn't," she admits. "I think for the other women the plot is trying to dig up information on me from 25 years ago, and for me it's trying to stay as far away as possible from that." So Staub's not their friend off-camera? "I can't associate with anyone who would treat someone the way they treated me. Nobody deserves to be called a piece of garbage—especially not in front of their kids. I'm still a human," she says.
Yeah, just what we've all been waiting for: Danielle's memoirs.

No comments:

Post a Comment