Monday, March 12, 2018

Aviva Drescher Would Be Open To Returning To The ‘Real Housewives’


PageSix.com:
Aviva Drescher wouldn’t say “no” if she was ever asked back to “The Real Housewives of New York.”

“If they needed somebody and I worked in the mix, I would go back,” she recently told Page Six. “I really think the ‘Housewives’ are some of the strongest women around because they are portraying their real life and they’re getting hammered for it and to have that thick skin. I think its really admirable.”

However, the mom of four, who appeared on the franchise’s fifth and sixth seasons, says her lifestyle is a bit different from the ladies who are currently on the Bravo show entering its tenth season in April.

“Our lives are so different because none of them are really married and none of them have kids. All their kids are grown,” said Drescher, with her husband Reid chiming in that, “All of them don’t go out until 11 p.m.”

“I go to bed at 8 p.m., so I’m really boring,” Drescher, 47, laughed.

She says she’s been in touch with her former cast mates, most recently fellow alum Jill Zarin, who is dealing with the loss of her husband, Bobby.

“Jill is one of my favorite human beings in the world,” she said. “Jill and Bobby as a team were so generous and so kind and so welcoming and so open. My heart is broken for them.”

No comments:

Post a Comment