Thursday, July 27, 2017

Yolanda Hadid’s Memoir Slams Ex-Husband David Foster For Saying “Your Sick Card Is Up”


Wetpaint.com:
Yolanda Hadid is opening up about her four-year marriage to David Foster and why things suddenly ended in 2015.

The former Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star spills all her secrets in her new memoir, Believe Me: My Battle with the Invisible Disability of Lyme Disease. 

From her ongoing health battle to the troubles in her marriage, the mother of three holds nothing back in the book, which is expected to be released this September.

The 53-year-old’s Lyme disease battle has been well documented on RHOB, but very few know just how painful and emotional the journey has been for the former model.

“Too many nights I found myself lying naked on the bathroom floor, the only relief being the cold tiles on my bare skin, wondering how much more pain I could take and how many more days, months, and years I could suffer,” she writes in the book, which was obtained by the Daily Mail

“There were plenty of times when I thought that I wouldn't make it through the night alive, and others where I wished and prayed that I would die.”

Not only would she spend days inside, she experienced hair loss, among other grueling symptoms.
RELATED:  David Foster Finds Love With Elizabeth Hurley After Dumping Sick Ex Yolanda Hadid

No comments:

Post a Comment