Monday, May 29, 2017

Bethenny Frankel on 'RHONY Newbie Tinsley Mortimer: 'F--k That B--ch'


BuddyTV.com:
Not everyone on The Real Housewives of New York City is warming up to newcomer Tinsley Mortimer.  After Tinsley noted that she thinks she's received a chilly reception from co-star Bethenny Frankel on several occasions this season, the Skinnygirl mogul slammed the socialite and defended her behavior.

"F--k that bitch," Bethenny said of Tinsley on Watch What Happens Live on Wednesday. "Here's what it is: This is my real life, this is a reality show, and I meet someone at a party and I say 'Hi, nice to meet you.' I don't go down on them."

"Everybody has this preconceived notion that they come on a show that's been on for 10 years, they're gonna come in and, 'Oooh, I'm gonna make Bethenny hate me or like me or I'm gonna fight with her,'" she continued. "It's like, 'Hey, hi, how are you?' That's it. Basic. Nothing. We don't know each other."

Bethenny's reaction was fueled by Tinsley's previous interview with The Daily Dish, where Tinsley said Bethenny can be a little cold sometimes.

"She's super chic and skinny and I love all of her clothes that she wears," Tinsley said. "She values her friendships and she's not just gonna immediately be a friend of yours, unless you get to know her better and build a relationship with her. And so she kind of sometimes can be actually nice and sometimes a little cold. It sort of goes hot and cold a little bit."

The "friction" between Bethenny and Tinsley stemmed from Bethenny's very quickly introduction of herself to The Real Housewives of New York City rookie at Sonja Morgan's Mad Hatter party. Bethenny later defended the encounter in her Bravo blog, writing, "Sorry if my greeting wasn't up to Southern standards. I like Tinsley, and that is how I am when I meet someone new. I go with a handshake and a hello. I wasn't quite ready for friendship bracelets or matching tattoos."

No comments:

Post a Comment